Healthcare Hero's Retreat
Healthcare Heroes Reset Retreat
We cannot fathom what it is like to be on the frontlines of the greatest healthcare crisis of our generation. But we do know this, there is power in coming together with a community of peers to participate in activities that nourish your soul. FloYo has created a weekend retreat for our healthcare heroes to step away from their current reality for a weekend to reset and recharge. Those who have attended a FloYo Travels Retreat in the past know that there are incredible healing powers and benefits to outdoor adventures. Taking time to slow down, to reset, to conduct self reflection, and having the opportunity to connect with others and nature can be extremely beneficial.
We are excited to offer a free weekend experience in Fenwick Island, DE for healthcare workers who have been directly supporting COVID-19 response efforts. Like all FloYo retreats this 3-night experience will include plenty of outdoor adventures, beach yoga & workouts, paddle therapy, fireside conversations and deep healing. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to put themselves first and participate in a variety of healing modalities and self-care tools during the retreat (such as yoga, meditation, breath work, sound healing & more) and also learn ways to incorporate these practices in their daily lives at home.
If you know someone who deserves this retreat, please consider nominating them here:
About This Retreat:
Healthcare workers and first responders working in medical and emergency settings on behalf of COVID-19 response efforts.
We ask that nominations be for individuals aged 18 and above
No, our goal is to keep this 100% free for participants. They will only need to pay for their expenses to get to Fenwick Island, DE.
We have put together a team of FloYo instructors to review all applications and select the participants
We will be selecting the participants one-month prior to the retreat dates to allow them enough time to take off work, get child care, etc.
Not a healthcare hero but interested in supporting this retreat?
If you would like to support the Healthcare Heroes Reset Retreat, we are looking for support in the following ways:
- Individuals able to sponsor a particular retreat experience. You can donate any dollar amount and specify what you would like the money to go towards.
- Restaurants willing to donate a meal or food items for our retreat
- Chefs able to come in to prepare a meal during the retreat (in Fenwick, Island DE)
- Yoga studio willing to host a class in your space
- Photographer to capture the magic of the retreat
- Videographer willing to take video and put together a highlight video
- Marketing/PR professional to donate time in helping us spread the word and increase nominations
- Healers to donate their time and offer sound healing sessions, massage, reki, breathwork, etc. (must be local to the MD/DE beach area, or willing to offer sessions virtually)
- Companies to donate a specific dollar amount to support an aspect of the retreat (you choose how you want your dollars to be spent… examples include: kayak excursion, lodging/house rental, swag bags, retreat meal, etc.)
- Individuals willing to share this retreat and the nomination form to your own network- both on social media, word of moth and email!!
This truly is a collaborative effort and will not be possible without your support, thank you in advance for helping spread the word! To donate, you can click the below button or send your donation directly to Jessie on Venmo (@Jessie-FloYo). Please specify what you would like your donation to go towards if you have a preference.
8500 Cove Road Dundalk, MD 21222