Want to become a certified SUP Yoga instructor in 2017? We are proud to partner with the Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) to create a SUP yoga instructor course which sets the international standard in SUP yoga education and training.
- January 14-15 - Gold Coast, Australia - Enrollment Closed
- February 2-6 - Key Largo, FL - Enrollment Closed
- Febrary 14-15 - San Diego, CA - Enrollment Closed
- April 6-7 - Folly Beach, SC - Enrollment Closed
- April 25-26 - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -Enrollment Closed
- May 13-14 - Annapolis, MD - Enrollment Closed
- May 25-26 - Rehoboth Beach, DE - Enrollment Closed
- June 17-19 - Westport, CT - Enrollment Closed
- July 20-21 - Baltimore, MD - Sign Up Now!
FloYo is proud to abide by the international standards for SUPYoga instructor training.
In order to enrol for the FloYo and ASI SUP Yoga instructor courses you will need:
- to hold a Yoga Teacher Certificate (minimum 200 hours)
- be a competent flat water paddler
In order to gain you FloYo and ASI SUP Yoga instructor certificates, you will to:
- hold a water rescue certificate
- demonstrate competent paddling skills by completing the ASI SUP Wise for Instructors course
- You can complete both the Resue and SUP wise courses at the same time as your SUP Yoga Instructor certificate.